Should you get a DJ or D.I.Y music for your party or event?
Should you hire a professional DJ for your party or event? Or should you just hire the equipment to then play the music from your phone or laptop yourself?
By having a professional DJ:
- you instantly get that party ‘feel’ simply by just having the DJ and the DJ set-up, which help create a party atmosphere
- you trust that their experience will help make your party/event fun and the success you want it to be. Whilst they take care of the music, you can concentrate on having fun!
- the music will be seamless, that is, no pauses between songs which can dampen an atmosphere if everybody is dancing – then there’s silence!
- it will cost more than if your do the music yourself
If you decide to D.I.Y:
- it’s cheaper!
- you have complete control over the music and can play your favourite tracks from iTunes or Spotify from your iPhone, smart-phone, iPod, tablet, laptop, or computer
- it takes a different interaction from your guests where they can even plug their own phone in to help out with the music
- you can extend your party or event for much longer than being bound by the set hours that a DJ can play/has been paid for